Tool & Die Machinist
- - Tool & Die
- Edgerton, MN, USA
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Flex-Time and More
Fey Industries, Inc. in Edgerton, MN seeks a full-time Tool & Die Machinist to join our growth focused, forward thinking organization. As a Tool & Die Machinist you will be part of the team responsible for an effortless experience for our customers. The ideal candidate has a passion for working in a team oriented environment with a positive can do attitude.
Fey Industries, Inc. is a QCA accredited light manufacturing company who operates in a clean, climate controlled, work environment and strives to have a culture representing family values. If you strive to continuously grow your knowledge and skill base, then this is an excellent opportunity for you. This role is geared for those who are results driven. We are a dynamic team of people that are passionate about what we do both at work and within the community. We have an exceptional culture that is friendly, growth focused and team oriented. We believe in helping our team members live our core values; accountability, continuous improvement and innovation, integrity, sense of urgency and stewardship throughout each day. We encourage our team members to stay motivated and drive themselves onward through continuous improvement.
To the Tool & Die Machinist we offer:
• Health Insurance (majority company paid), Dental, Life Insurance, 401k
• Paid time off and flex time
• Hourly compensation
• Onsite gym including basketball court, racquetball court and locker rooms as well as an onsite library
• Company Tool Program
Fey Industries, Inc. started in 1965 to provide branded promotional packaging products that enhance the image of other organizations and continues to grow with additional product lines and acquisitions. We pride ourselves on achieving Quality Certification Alliance (QCA) accreditation for the promotional product industry. We are 1 of 31 to be QCA accredited. Our purpose is brightening the world through our actions which includes the impact we create with our products, jobs and communications. For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.feyindustries.com/.
Duties and responsibilities for the Tool & Die Machinist include:
• Efficiently set-up, operate and program for CNC milling and a variety of tool room equipment
• Meet tool room build schedules
• Understand engineering dimensions and tolerances
• Ability to accurately machine tooling and components
• Support production department tooling requirements
• Actively support corporate goals and initiatives
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Observe and follow all safety rules
Qualifications and Requirements for the Tool & Die Machinist include:
• Education and/or Experience: Machine Tool Technology degree or equivalent from 2-year College or technical school; or minimum of 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Apprenticeship candidates will be considered, we are willing to train the right individual.
• Reliable and dependable
• Effective at problem solving and communication skills
• Good computer skills & knowledge
• Ability to read and comprehend a tape measure
• Good mathematics skills
• Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Personal machining tools; company tool program is available