- - Maintenance
- EDGERTON, MN, USA
- Full Time
- Health Insurance (majority company paid), Dental & Life Insurance, 401k, Paid time off and flex time , Hourly compensation, position requires some overtime depending on workload, Onsite gym including basketball court, racquetball court and locker rooms as well as an onsite library
Fey Industries, Inc. in Edgerton, MN seeks a Maintenance Technician to join our growth focused, forward thinking organization. As Maintenance Technician you will be part of the team responsible for the repair and maintenance of our machinery, equipment and physical structure. The ideal candidate has a passion for working in a team oriented environment, possesses adept problem solving skills, interpersonal communication skills and has an attention to detail.
Fey Industries, Inc. is a QCA accredited light manufacturing company who operates in a clean, climate controlled, work environment and strives to have a culture representing family values. If you enjoy problem solving, machine technology and strive to continuously grow your knowledge and skill base, then this is an excellent opportunity for you. This role is geared for those who are results driven.
We are a dynamic team of people that are passionate about what we do both at work and within the community. We have an exceptional culture that is friendly, growth focused and team oriented. We believe in helping our team members live our core values; Team Player, Do The Right Thing, Drive Results, Make It Uniquely Better & Simplified throughout each day. We encourage our team members to stay motivated and drive themselves onward through continuous improvement.
To the Maintenance Technician we offer:
• Health Insurance (majority company paid), Dental & Life Insurance
• Paid time off and flex time
• Hourly compensation, position requires some overtime depending on workload
• Onsite gym including basketball court, racquetball court and locker rooms as well as an onsite library
Fey Industries, Inc. started in 1965 to provide branded promotional & packaging products that enhance the image of other organizations and continues to grow with additional product lines and acquisitions. We pride ourselves on achieving Quality Certification Alliance (QCA) accreditation for the promotional product industry. We are 1 of 31 to be QCA accredited. Our purpose is brightening the world through our actions which includes the impact we create with our products, jobs and communications. For more information about us, please visit our website at feyindustries.com/.
Top Accountabilities for the Maintenance Technician:
1. Achieve your established goal and metrics
2. Follow our core processes
3. Trouble shoot equipment & machinery problems in accurate and timely manner
4. Respond in a timely manner to all maintenance requests and needs
5. Ensure effective preventative maintenance is safely performed throughout company consistently and in a timely manner; assisting Building & Grounds as applicable and as needed
Duties and Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician Include:
• Perform Preventive Maintenance in a timely and safe manner maintaining the schedule
• Trouble shoot equipment and machinery problems
• Quick and timely response to maintenance work orders observing Lock Out Tag out procedures.
• Assist in relocation and movement of production equipment
• Maintain vehicles including forklifts, scrubbers, lifts, skid loader and other similar equipment
• Assist in Building & Grounds maintenance activities including but not limited to HVAC units and lighting, plumbing and fixtures, outside grounds snow and ice removal
Requirements for Maintenance Technician Include:
• Associate's degree or equivalent in a Mechanical or Electrical field; or 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Broad understanding and knowledge of production equipment including mechanical, electrical, electronic (PLC & Servo), pneumatics and hydraulics
• Computer skills: functional knowledge of the internet and e-mail programs with an ability to learn and use internal preventive maintenance and purchase order requisition programs
• Must be available to work overtime as needed, based on workload.
• Strong awareness of Safety
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a maintenance department
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Curiosity driven, motivated to make it uniquely better
• Attention to detail
• Responsive to needs and priorities of Operations
• Problem solver including strong trouble shooting skills (mechanical & electronic), reduce complexity and amount of variables, elevate consistence and reliability
Fey Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media