Territory Sales Manager - Promotional Products
- - Sales & Marketing
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
Fey Industries, Inc., in Edgerton, MN seeks a full-time Territory Sales Manager-Promotional Products to join our growth focused, forward thinking organization under the Fey Promo division. As a Territory Sales Manager you will be part of the team responsible for delivering revenue while providing an effortless experience for our customers. The ideal candidate has a passion for building relationships, possesses excellent communication skills and the ability to drive results. This sales territory focuses on Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Georgia and Florida; the Territory Sales Manager-Promotional Products must reside in or be willing to relocate to the state of Texas.
Fey Industries, Inc. is a QCA accredited light manufacturing company that strives to have a culture representing family values. We are a dynamic team of people that are passionate about what we do both at work and within the community. We have an exceptional culture that is friendly, growth focused and team oriented. We believe in helping our team members live our core values; 'being a team player, doing the right thing, driving results and making it uniquely better and simplified' throughout each day. Our purpose is brightening the world through our actions which includes the impact we create with our products, jobs and communications.
To the Territory Sales Manager-Promotional Products we offer:
- FLSA: Exempt plus commission opportunities
- Health Insurance (majority company paid)
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off (vacation time, personal time and flex-time)
- And more...
- Achieve or exceed established sales goals and metrics
- Follow our Core Processes
- Increase share of territory customer spend with a focus on Target Customers
- Increase brand penetration within territory with a focus on Target Customers
- Focused effort and strategies on Target Customers and Target Prospects
- Convert Prospects into Customers, with a focus on Target Prospects/Customers
- Develop and own relationships with Target Customers
- Monitor and develop sales strategies by territory trends and brands
- Double Target Customer Sales for the identified Territory in 3 Years: Utilize Customer Experience, Trade Experience, and Solution Based Thinking to develop customers by finding ways to be "Top of Mind" for Target Customers.
- Achieve Outlined Territory Sales Goals: Continually grow the territory by creating a reputation in the industry as the reliable company that Creates Lasting Impressions in Home, Office, and Safety Products.
- Increase Share of Target Customer Spend by 25% yearly: Be the #1 resource for Target Customers.
- Increase Brand Penetration across all Fey Promo lines: Fey-Line, Mi Line, Magna-Tel, and Reflectix
- Convert 10% of all Prospects into Customers: Be able to educate customers on the benefits of working with Fey Promo, the effectiveness of our products and the effortless experience we provide.
- Develop and Own Customer Relationships: Develop relationships with distributors by frequent contact, providing solutions to their needs, updating distributors on new products and pricing, enhancing the Customer Experience and continually finding new ways to impress the customer.
- Travel: Estimated travel of 35-40 weeks per year in territory for sales calls, presentations and exhibit at trade shows (regional, distributor or traveling). Included in estimated travel is the PPAI Expo national show.
Requirements for the Territory Sales Manager include:
- Must reside in, or be willing to relocate to the state of Texas.
- Proven sales experience, preferably in the Promotional Products Industry
- Results driven
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for sales
- Reliable and dependable
- Intermediate to proficient computer skills
- Ability to set up/take down large show booth and/or table top displays
- Ability to travel 35 - 40 weeks per year
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media